Level III: The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program instructed by Associate Instructor Julie Jara
Learn how to facilitate the once-in-a-lifetime experience of The Personal Reconnection so that you can offer it to others. Learn over 100 lines and points that make up the Personal Reconnection process. Evolve and expand your Reconnective Healing work.
This program also reviews and explores in further detail the art, science and philosophy that you were introduced to in the Reconnective Healing Live Immersion and Online Programs.
Julie offers this training for those who are ready to take the next step after completing the Level I and Level II training. This is in a small group so REGISTER EARLY!
Learning Outcome: Upon successful completion of this two-day program and post-requisites you may become a Reconnection-Certified Practitioner, and offer The Personal Reconnection to others.
- You are a Foundational Practitioner of Reconnective Healing: You have taken the Level 1 Online course and attended the Level 2 Live Immersion training ,and have downloaded your certificate.
- You have received your own Personal Reconnection by an authorized Reconnection-Certified Practitioner.
- Facilitate in fair exchange and document four Reconnective Healing sessions in person and two Reconnective Healing distance sessions.
- Schedule a Credentialing Session with an approved mentor 30-days or more after the completion of your RCPP. This session is approximately 30 minutes in length. Successful credentialing requires you to proficiently demonstrate your ability to facilitate The Personal Reconnection without instruction. The fee for Credentialing is $45
- Re-credentialing with the 30 minute assessment is required every two years to maintain RCPP status. The fee is $45.
- If you have not practised in a while or need to review some of the lines and points then Mentoring is recommended before you take your assessment.
2019 TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
MELBOURNE 14-15 SEPTEMBER 2019
Location: Quest on Chapel, 651 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Melbourne, VICTORIA
Dates: 14-15 September 2019
Times: 9am to 6pm each day
Accommodation: Stay at Quest on Chapel or any hotel in South Yarra to walk to the venue or stay in Melbourne CBD and catch train/tram/bus each day, which will take around 30 minutes. I suggest you check booking.com or airbnb.com.au
Transport: Starbus operates door to door from Tullamarine Airport to South Yarra for $27 each way 6am to 7pm daily starbus.net.au OR Skybus operates door to door to Melbourne CBD for around $20 each way 24 hours skybus.com.au/melbourne-airport
Fee: $1,376 AUD
Retake Fee (Optional): $747 AUD
Register HERE TheReconnection.com OR contact Julie to pay a deposit to secure your place or to pay with Bank Transfer in Australia.
AFTER YOU REGISTER: Please let me know if you register through The Reconnection website and I will email you a confirmation with further details of the training weekend, what you need to bring etc
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS NEARLY FULL, CONTACT JULIE NOW IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER?
2020 TRAINING IN AUSTRALIA
This course has not yet been scheduled, contact Julie to be added to a waitlist and you will be advised when it is next available.
Post-Requisite Credentialing: CLICK HERE for your options of Personal or Small Group Mentoring and Credentialing
Thank you for your superb training over the weekend. It was intense but I thoroughly enjoyed learning the process to do a Private Reconnection and am looking forward to the journey ahead. You definitely made a complex process easy to learn in a short space of time. I must admit I doubted my capacity to get it all in 2 days but was pleasantly surprised at the end of the weekend when we were doing a practice run how much I had learned. You set a beautiful pace. – Karen Anderson, Business Owner, Maleny, Queensland
Julie is a phenomenal teacher. She anchors teaching aids throughout her demonstrations, making it easy to remember what you need to know. She is also fun, lively, passionate and committed to this work. It is a real joy to have been taught by her. – Catherine David, Sydney, NSW
Julie was warm, engaging and professional and a beautiful kind, caring soul. At the end of the seminar I felt like I was part of a family. – Karen, Cairns, Queensland
Julie Jara’s teaching and insight of The Reconnection was a wealth of information. Her teaching and explanation are easy to follow. What a great teacher!! – Anna, Cairns, Queensland
Julie has been very approachable and very ‘real’. Her instructions are clear and concise, with real individual attention. – Heather Gargiulo, New Zealand
Julie is a great teacher, she explains each point and makes sure we are doing it correctly. I thoroughly enjoyed retaking the course. – Kay, Manager, Darwin, Northern Territory