What brought you to the work you do and inspires you to move forward? Setting up is just the start, you have an exciting and fulfilling opportunity ahead of you working with your clients.
One of the questions I am asked the most is how to market yourself, how to get the clients to your door? I have heaps of promotional ideas from my 35 years in practice and one of the biggest tips I can give you is to think about it as a long term venture. You will identify the areas that are going to excite and work for you and get a list of many ideas for the future. I have identified the most important things you need to know and will help you to get a step by step plan together.
- We will touch on basic clinic or office setup, your target market and ideal client.
- Practice how to talk about the work you offer to get peoples interest.
- Identify your own unique skills and talents to move forward.
- Julie will share how she started and give you many tips and keys on setting up a long term business or practice. This is suitable for both new and experienced people who want to do more.
- Marketing and Promotion will be the focus where you will receive a list of ideas which are discussed in detail and added to by the group.
- Learn how to find inspiration and get new ideas.
- Set up a basic 3 month promotional plan with steps to put into practice.
At the end of this workshop you should be able to:
Duration: 3 hours
Pre-requisite: This is open to everyone who is in small business
Bring: Notepad and pen. Course notes will be provided
Fee: $155 early registration / $175 at the door
Special Offer: See below for a one time discounted fee if you register and pay ahead
Venue: Hurstwood Clinic, Level 1, 16A Toorak Rd, South Yarra, Victoria
Date: Monday 22 April 2019 (Easter Monday)
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Special Offer: $95 if paid by 15 April
Venue: (Private Hotel) Goodwin Terrace, Burleigh Heads, Queensland
Date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Time: 3pm to 6pm
Special Offer: $95 if paid by 29 April
Venue: Awareness Institute, Level 1, 28 Chandos St, St Leonards NSW
Date: Sunday 11 August 2019
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Special Offer: $95 if paid by 22 July
CONTACT JULIE TO REGISTER
Pay with Bank Transfer, PayPal, Credit Card or Cash.