Marketing Keys for a Successful Long Term Business
One of the questions I am asked the most is how to market yourself, how to get the clients to your door? I have heaps of promotional ideas from my many years in practice and one of the biggest tips I can give you is to think about it as a long term venture.
Identify the areas that excite and will work for you and get a list of many ideas for the future. I have identified the most important things you need to know and will help you to get a step by step plan together.
You will also practice talking about what you do, how to introduce your work to potential clients you meet.
This workshop is open to everyone in small business or who has a passion they want to share as a hobby: reconnective healing practitioners, energy healers, therapists, kinesiologists, consultants, artists, candlemakers, musicians, tradespeople…. everyone who wants to get more clients.
- We will touch on basic clinic or office setup, your target market and ideal client – to make sure you are all set to go.
- Practice how to talk about the service you offer to get peoples interest.
- Identify your own unique skills and talents: what is your starting point?
- Julie will share how she started and give you many tips and keys on setting up a business, practice or hobby. This is suitable for both new and experienced people who want to do more.
- Marketing and Promotion will be the focus where you will receive a list of ideas which are discussed in detail and added to by the group.
- Learn how to find inspiration and get new ideas.
- Set up a basic 3 month promotional plan with steps to put into practice.
At the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Explain the basics of your business setup, target audience and your ideal client
- Tell others what your business is to get their attention
- Identify marketing and promotion ideas specific to your business or hobby
- Develop a basic plan of the next three steps you are inspired to take
Duration: 3 hours
Fee: $155 early registration / $175 at the door
Register: Dates to be advised
Home Study Program:
Receive the course notes as a home study program with action steps to take. Emailed to you as a PDF document or I can mail to you within Australia (additional charge to mail overseas).
Note: This is a basic 3 hour course and does not go into the details of how to set up your social media, website etc. These things are changing all the time (daily!!) and you may need to take further training with local providers if you need to learn how to use these.
What it will give you is all the ideas on how to market yourself that I have collected over many many years.
Home Study notes: $95aud
Register: Click on the Home Study PayPal link or email, call or text above
Comments from participants:
Just a short note to you about the marketing course on Monday. Never stop. I have got so much from that introduction. It brought everything forward and made me remember what I know and what needs some work. I am now working on my domain and what I am going to be selling. It is not my old business name which is very old energy and I did see your face and reaction clearly so thanks for that. I understand why my guidance pushed for me to do your marketing course. It has made my transition a lot faster and easier for me to pinpoint where to place my energy and what I have already gathered for the future. Jean Ferraro, Business Consultant, Melbourne
What I will do differently: Get my hands dirty to do the work instead of thinking of what to do. My highlight: Now I have clear goals and instructions. Ying Ying Liu, Accountant, Melbourne
What I enjoyed most: The centering meditative practice. It was very grounding and calming. Louise Lee, Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Macleod
What I enjoyed most: Simplicity, resources. My highlight: The two lines of speaking what I do. Lisa Coulson, Bowen Therapist and Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Melbourne
I enjoyed the most: The ease in which the course was presented. What I will do differently: Plan my strategies over a longer period. Pamela England, Counsellor, Melbourne
I most enjoyed sharing with everyone, listening to their wisdom. I got a lot of hints and ideas. Joan Collett, Administrator, Penrith
My highlight were some ‘ah ha’ moments re: media and writing, to use my existing media and writing skills to promote ME. Realising my worth and versatility. Gai, Pilates/Yoga/Holistic Practitioner, Southern Highlands
I learnt how important it is know who my target market is. My highlight: I just love the way you teach. Very relaxing and enjoyable. Karen Anderson, Property and Finance, Maleny
What I will do differently: Push myself out of my comfort zone. Kerrie Baldock, Reconnective Healing Practitioner/Holistic counsellor, Reflexologist, Bondi
I enjoyed the interaction with the other participants and the soft and gentle sharing about what worked from personal experience. Halina Oleskowski, Earlwood