What brought you to the work you do and inspires you to move forward? Setting up is just the start, you have an exciting and fulfilling opportunity ahead of you working with your clients.
One of the questions I am asked the most is how to market yourself, how to get the clients to your door? I have heaps of promotional ideas from my 35 years in practice and one of the biggest tips I can give you is to think about it as a long term venture. You will identify the areas that are going to excite and work for you and get a list of many ideas for the future. I have identified the most important things you need to know and will help you to get a step by step plan together.
- We will touch on basic clinic or office setup, your target market and ideal client.
- Practice how to talk about the work you offer to get peoples interest.
- Identify your own unique skills and talents to move forward.
- Julie will share how she started and give you many tips and keys on setting up a long term business or practice. This is suitable for both new and experienced people who want to do more.
- Marketing and Promotion will be the focus where you will receive a list of ideas which are discussed in detail and added to by the group.
- Learn how to find inspiration and get new ideas.
- Set up a basic 3 month promotional plan with steps to put into practice.
At the end of this workshop you should be able to:
Duration: 3 hours
Pre-requisite: This is open to everyone who is in business.
Bring: Notepad and pen. Course notes will be provided.
Fee: $155 early registration / $175 at the door
Venue: Awareness Institute, Level 1, 28 Chandos St, St Leonards, SYDNEY, NSW
Date: Sunday 11 August 2019
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Special Offer: $95 if registered and paid by 29 July
REGISTER: Contact Julie to register ahead by Bank Transfer, PayPal or Credit Card.
Comments from participants:
Just a short note to you about the marketing course on Monday. Never stop. I have got so much from that introduction. It brought everything forward and made me remember what I know and what needs some work. I am now working on my domain and what I am going to be selling. It is not my old business name which is very old energy and I did see your face and reaction clearly so thanks for that. I understand why my guidance pushed for me to do your marketing course. It has made my transition a lot faster and easier for me to pinpoint where to place my energy and what I have already gathered for the future. Jean Ferraro, Business Consultant, Melbourne
What I will do differently: Get my hands dirty to do the work instead of thinking of what to do. My highlight: Now I have clear goals and instructions. Ying Ying Liu, Accountant, Melbourne
What I enjoyed most: The centering meditative practice. It was very grounding and calming. Louise Lee, Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Macleod
What I enjoyed most: Simplicity, resources. My highlight: The two lines of speaking what I do. Lisa Coulson, Bowen Therapist and Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Melbourne
I enjoyed the most: The ease in which the course was presented. What I will do differently: Plan my strategies over a longer period. Pamela England, Counsellor, Melbourne