Bring in the New Year 2022
with Healing Specially for You
- Small group immersion sessions live or on-line
- Activate and experience the healing frequencies in your hands
- Immersion into healing in silence while relaxing on yoga mats (or sitting on a chair)
- This is a chance to experience the healing for the first time
- If you have experienced it before you can renew and deepen your connection with the frequencies
- Deeper healing into physical, mental, emotional and spiritual areas can happen while you are relaxed and simply noticing whatever you notice – it may be a little or a lot!
- You might also feel you just want to ‘tune up’ your energy to be more in alignment of who you really are
- We do not need to know your situation or issue, you already know, all you need to do is to let go and allow
- There will be the opportunity to share your experience (if you want to) at the end and to ask any questions
Tuesday 4th January 6.45pm to 8pm $35 REGISTER HERE
Door opens at 6.45pm and we will start at 7pm sharp
The Collective Healing Centre, Level 1, 199 King Street, Newtown
Above Modern Times Bookshop & next to Gelato Newtown. Enter via Egan Street.
Public Transport and Parking
8 minute walk from Newtown Railway Station.
14 minute walk from Erskineville Railway Station.
2 hour free parking a few minutes walk around Northwood St, Roberts St, Federation Rd, Egan St and Mechanic St. Please the streets are very narrow and it can get busy, may take some time to find a spot. Leave extra time so you won’t arrive feeling rushed.
Thursday 13th January 6.45pm to 8pm $35 REGISTER HERE
Zoom will open at 6.45pm and we will start at 7pm sharp
On-Line via Zoom – the link will be sent when you register
Please have your camera on at the start of the session, you will then relax on a lounge, chair, floor or anywhere you want to while we go into the immersion. You can turn your camera off during this time. Make sure you will not be interrupted during the session so that you can relax.
PAYMENTS MAY ALSO BE MADE BY:
BANK TRANSFER: Contact Julie for bank details