After you have successfully completed Level III: RCPP The Reconnection Certified Practitioner Program you need to practice for a minimum of 30 days and then take a Credentialing Assessment. This qualifies you as a Certified Practitioner to offer The Personal Reconnection to others. This 20 minute Assessment needs to be renewed every 2 years.
In the assessment you will demonstrate your ability to facilitate the lines and points The Personal Reconnection accurately without your notes and without instruction. I will call out the numbers in order e.g. 18 Lines and Points of the Head: 1&2A, 1&2B etc as you demonstrate with someone on a massage table
Mentoring is also highly recommended before you do your Credentialing if you have not practiced in a while and regularly, or are unsure of any of the lines and points. It’s also a great opportunity to experience the Frequencies again.
Here is what you need to know:
- You must bring someone with you to lay on the massage table so you can demonstrate the lines and points
- Bring your original diagrams to be re-checked
- You must know all of the lines and points without correction
- If it is your FIRST Credentialing after your Level III Training you need to bring the list of 4 in-person and 2 distance healing sessions you have completed
- Re-Credentialing is required every 2 years to maintain your Certified Practitioner status
- CREDIT CARD via SQUARE:
- PAYPAL: paypal.me/JulieJara
- BANK TRANSFER: Contact Julie for bank details
- CASH: May be paid for personal appointments
If a Mentor is more than 200k from you, you can take your Credentialing by distance.
There are requirements to have someone to film you live while you demonstrate the lines and points as you call them out, with someone laying on a massage table. Lighting must be good so your hands and the exact points can be seen in the filming.
Contact an Instructor directly for further information:
In the United States: Rob Koenig, Kelly Woodruff, Joan Fowler, Cecilia Samms.
Or any of the Instructors on the Reconnective Academy site HERE
The fee is $45 USD or Euro
***Mentoring is highly recommended first if you have not practiced in a while and regularly, or if you are unsure of any of the lines and points. I can do that with you before your distance credentialing, by phone or zoom. 30 minutes $100, 60 minutes $150. Contact me to book.