Reconnective Healing Mentoring is available for those who have taken Level II: Live Training
Reconnective Healing® Mentoring
Julie offers personal coaching/mentoring to those who have taken Level II Reconnective Healing and would like to refresh their skills. Review the work, working with clients, distance healing, self healing, help you set up or move forward with your practice, marketing, business practices, working with family and friends, children, animals or any questions you have.
Julie is also an Approved Qualified Mentor for those wanting to progress to the next level and become a Mentor themselves. contact Julie for more details if you are interested in applying to become a Mentor.
Mentoring appointments can be in person, by phone, skype, whatsapp, zoom video.
Fee: $225 for 90 minutes, then $75 per 30 minutes if you want to extend
- Level I: The Portal is an 8 hour online course that gives you everything you need to find your healing mastery and practice healing with family and friends.
- Level II: The Catalyst is a live weekend where you take your mastery and knowingness to a deeper level for your own personal development or to become a Practitioner of this work.
- Optional Living in The Frequencies is a ten week on-line program you may choose to participate in to move to a deeper level of understanding the work.
- Optional Reconnective Healing Practitioner Mentoring is available with Julie either as personal 1:1 mentoring or in small groups.
- Level III: The Evolution is available after you have successfully completed the Level I and II training and want to move to the next level and offer The Personal Reconnection to others. Julie offers this training in Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.
- Optional Personal Reconnection Mentoring is available with Julie either as personal 1:1 mentoring or in small groups.
- The Personal Reconnection Credentialing must be renewed every 2 years with a 30 minute assessment.
- Practitioner Mentor Those in professional practice who would like to mentor other practitioners, to help them on their journey, a Practitioner Mentor Program is available.
- Teaching Assistant is for Mentors who would like to assist at the training events.
- Associate Instructor This program is by invitation after being a Practitioner Mentor for some time and qualifies you to facilitate Level III: The Reconnection Training.
If you would like further information or to discuss with Julie please send an email to Julie@JulieJara.com or phone +61 403 312 316.
Insurance for Practitioners
If you decide to go into practice and offer this work to others, you need to get your own business advice for your individual situation and location regarding tax, insurance, local business regulations etc. and I suggest you talk to your bookkeeper, accountant or business advisor.
If you need public liability insurance the International Institute for Complimentary Therapists (IICT) accepts your Reconnective Healing qualification. *When you sign up I can offer you a code to receive a 10% discount on your Membership. You must click on the link and then use code Friends10% You can find details HERE.
I really felt it was the missing link between the seminar and getting started in your own practice. A great follow up with an immense amount of support. Thank you Julie for running these follow up workshops, they make the difference between me doing a seminar and me doing this work as a business. – Vanessa van der Werff, Case Worker, Muscular Dystrophy Queensland and Reconnective Healing Practitioner
Julie, There had been a few angels that are walking the earth that has crossed my path. You are one of them for me. Your mentoring has brought me to be where I am today, in the RH world. For that I can’t thank you enough. With heartfelt gratitude and the best 🙂 of wishes for you and those who you attract as their catalyst in life. Many thanks and much appreciation. – Dilusha Desilva, Reconnective Healing Practitioner, Melbourne