Insurance for Practitioners

When you decide to go into practice and offer this work to others, you need to get your own business advice for your individual situation and location regarding tax, insurance, local business regulations etc. and I suggest you talk to your bookkeeper, accountant or business advisor.

If you need public liability and professional indemnity insurance, the International Institute for Complimentary Therapists accepts your Reconnective Healing qualification. You can find details about IICT HERE.

*When you sign up I can offer you a code to receive a 10% discount on your Membership. Use code Friends10%